Title: Business Administrator
Reports To: Advanced Operations
Location: Pearland, Texas
Base Pay: Negotiable
Employment Type: Full-Time
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt, Hourly Employee
Education: High School/GED
Experience: at least 2 years
The Advanced Operations Business Administrator is responsible for answering all phone calls, as well as routine and non-routine correspondence. Responsible for assisting Advanced Operations Management with day to day tasks, including ticket tracking, processing, dispatch management, and scheduling technicians. Deals with a diverse group of important external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization. Versa Integrity is searching to fill this position as soon as possible. Come and join the Versa family today!
- Answers phones and take messages.
- Assist Billing with entering data and coding tickets.
- Updates and maintain vendor and client files as needed.
- Provides purchasing assistance to administrative support and office management staff as needed.
- Assists in maintaining the office supplies and stocked as needed.
- Responsible for shipping & receiving small overnight packaging; knowledge of UPS.
- Coordinates time and material reports for hours worked for technicians for payroll.
- Track weekly Time & material reports as well as tracking down any missing info
- Keep Dispatch Manager updated and managed scheduling of technicians
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- 3 years’ experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Technical Capacity
- Collaboration Skills
- Communication Proficiency
Please contact Chad Ivy: Chad.Ivy@versaintegrity.com
Versa offers an excellent total compensation opportunity package, plus competitive benefits that consist of medical, dental, vision, life, & STD/LTD insurance, bonus program, a 401(k) program with company match, paid vacation, paid holidays, EAP and more. Versa is a Drug Free Workplace. The Company's pre-employment screening process includes but is not limited to social security verification, criminal background check, and drug test. MAY be required to pass DOT physical, MVR, and/or credit history based on essential functions of position. Versa Integrity Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran’s status.
Requisition number: HOU-005
To apply for this job:
- Click the button below to download and complete the Versa Integrity Group Application. Note: The application is a PDF form. You must fill out the fields and "save as".
- Please reference this requisition number, along with the title of this position in the subject line of your email.
- Email the completed application and a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.