Eddy Current Analyst & Technicians
Title: Eddy Current Analyst & Technicians
Reports To: Versa Advanced Services Division
Location: Houston, Texas
Base Pay: TBD, Premium for right candidate(s)
Employment Type: Full-Time
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt, Hourly Employee
Education: High School/GED
Experience: see below
Manages Others: N/A
Industry: Industrial Service
Required Travel: Yes, as needed by job assignment
Versa Integrity Group, is looking to add Eddy Current Analysts and Technicians to our Advanced Services department in Houston, Texas. Immediate Full-time positions are available depending on technician experience. This is a great opportunity for any Eddy Current analysts and/or technicians to come join our family and grow with us as we expand to meet our client’s needs. Additional training will be provided as needed, paid in full by Versa. The technician will perform multiple NDT procedures, interpret/document NDT results, and maintain NDT equipment in the off-season. Come join our family!
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Prior certification in accordance with SNT-TC-1A
- EPRI certification desired, but not mandatory
- Has good computer aptitude with proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must pass client(s) performance demonstration qualification test
- Has experience and/or knowledge of NDE techniques and processes
- Strong work ethic
- Willing to work overtime when needed
- Tubular and surface experience
- Is able to embrace and uphold Versa’s commitment to safety and its procedures
- Is able to pass Versa drug testing requirements
- Must possess a TWIC card
- Great organizational skills
- Great Problem solving skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Understands diversity and inclusiveness within a workforce
- Leadership traits expected of position
- Valid Driver’s license
Versa offers an excellent total compensation opportunity package, plus competitive benefits that consist of medical, dental, vision, life, & STD/LTD insurance, bonus program, a 401(k) program with company match, paid vacation, paid holidays, EAP and more. Versa is a Drug Free Workplace. The Company's pre-employment screening process includes but is not limited to social security verification, criminal background check, and drug test. MAY be required to pass DOT physical, MVR, and/or credit history based on essential functions of position. Versa Integrity Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran’s status.
You can email James Nash directly for inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Requisition number: HOU-004
To apply for this job:
- Click the button below to download and complete the Versa Integrity Group Application. Note: The application is a PDF form. You must fill out the fields and "save as".
- Please reference this requisition number, along with the title of this position in the subject line of your email.
- Email the completed application and a copy of your resume to email@example.com.