Level II RT, MT, PT,UTT, CR Technicians
Job Posting Title: Level II RT, MT, PT,UTT, CR Technicians
Minimum Education Requirement: High school diploma or GED required. Some college preferred
Years of Experience: Minimum of 3 years experience
Location: Corpus Christi, Texas
Full-time or Part-Time: Full Time
Must have all classroom and OJT hours with supporting documents. Twic card required Current state card with trainer status, 40 hour radiation safety. CR Technicians must have experience with the GE Rhythm system.
RT Level II State Carded RT/MT/PT/ UTT - CR technician with strong computer and leadership skills needed for long term, Full Time work. Must be proficient with digital reporting, excel and word. TWIC is required. Must be able to lift and carry 70 pounds. Position requires long hours, standing, climbing and kneeling. Pay based on experience.
Versa Integrity Group, Inc. has 4 immediate and permanent openings for RT Level II technicians at 2 local refineries in the Corpus Christi area. Experienced with Level II RT, UT-L, MT and PT certifications preferred. Industrial Radiography Certification Carded and/or Trainee Status Carded with the state required for the positions. This is a NO PER DIEM assignment.
This is a great opportunity for any MT/PT technician to come join our family and grow with us as we expand to meet our client’s needs. Additional training will be provided as needed, paid in full by Versa. The technician may perform multiple NDT procedures, interpret/document NDT results, and maintain NDT equipment.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- State carded: LVII RT
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as Level II RT
- Has good computer aptitude with proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- 3-5 years’ experience in the petrochemical industry
- Has experience and/or knowledge of NDE techniques and processes
- Strong work ethic
- Willing to work overtime when needed
- Has experience in conducting performance evaluations
- Able to embrace and uphold Versa’s commitment to safety and its procedures
- Able to pass Versa drug testing requirements
- Must possess a TWIC card
- Great organizational skills
- Great Problem solving skills and great interpersonal skills
- Understands diversity and inclusiveness within a workforce
- Leadership traits expected of position
- Valid Driver’s license
Please send the above listed items in an email to email@example.com.
Versa offers an excellent total compensation opportunity package, plus competitive benefits that consist of medical, dental, vision, life, & STD/LTD insurance, bonus program, a 401(k) program with company match, paid vacation, paid holidays, EAP and more. Versa is a Drug Free Workplace. The Company's pre-employment screening process includes but is not limited to social security verification, criminal background check, and drug test. MAY be required to pass DOT physical, MVR, and/or credit history based on essential functions of position. Versa Integrity Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran’s status.
Requisition number: 013-012
To apply for this job:
- Click the button below to download and complete the Versa Integrity Group Application. Note: The application is a PDF form. You must fill out the fields and "save as".
- Please reference this requisition number, along with the title of this position in the subject line of your email.
- Email the completed application and a copy of your resume to Chris.Marchese@versaintegrity.com.