Level II RT Trainer/Technician
Title: Level II RT Trainer/Technician
Reports To: Houston Division
Location: Houston, Texas
Base Pay: Competitive pay for the right candidate
Employment Type: Full-Time
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt, Hourly Employee
Education: High School/GED
Experience: 3+ years
Industry: Industrial Service
Required Travel: N/A
Versa Integrity Group, is looking to add a stated-carded Level II RT Trainer. Versa Integrity Group would prefer that this trainer also have MT and PT Level II experience to bring to the team. Additionally, UT-T and CRT knowledge would be a plus (although not required). This is an excellent opportunity to come join the Versa family and become a part of the growing unified solution.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- State carded: RT Level II Trainer, MT Level II, PT Level II
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience as Level II RT
- Has good computer aptitude with proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be able to pass proctored general, specific, and practical examinations to meet SNT-TC1A
- Proof of classroom training and OJT will be needed prior to hiring
- Has experience and/or knowledge of NDE techniques and processes
- Strong work ethic
- Willing to work overtime when needed
- Has experience in conducting performance evaluations
- Is able to embrace and uphold Versa’s commitment to safety and its procedures
- Is able to pass Versa drug testing requirements
- Must possess a TWIC card
- Great organizational skills
- Great Problem solving skills and great interpersonal skills
- Understands diversity and inclusiveness within a workforce
- Leadership traits expected of position
- Valid Driver’s license
Please send the above listed items in an email to Jesus.Gonzalez@versaintegrity.com and Shannon.Theriot@versaintegrity.com
Versa offers an excellent total compensation opportunity package, plus competitive benefits that consist of medical, dental, vision, life, & STD/LTD insurance, bonus program, a 401(k) program with company match, paid vacation, paid holidays, EAP and more. Versa is a Drug Free Workplace. The Company's pre-employment screening process includes but is not limited to social security verification, criminal background check, and drug test. MAY be required to pass DOT physical, MVR, and/or credit history based on essential functions of position. Versa Integrity Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran’s status.
Requisition number: HOU-004
To apply for this job:
- Click the button below to download and complete the Versa Integrity Group Application. Note: The application is a PDF form. You must fill out the fields and "save as".
- Please reference this requisition number, along with the title of this position in the subject line of your email.
- Email the completed application and a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.