Level II UT Technician
Title: Level II UT Technician
Reports To: New Orleans, Louisiana
Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
Base Pay: Competitive pay for the right candidate
Employment Type: Full-Time
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt, Hourly Employee
Education: High School/GED
Experience: see below
Industry: Industrial Service
Required Travel: Yes, as needed by job assignment
Versa Integrity Group, is looking to add a Level II UT Technician. Full-time positions are available depending on the technician experience. This is a great opportunity for UT technicians to come join our family and grow with us as we expand to meet our client’s needs. Additional training will be provided as needed, paid in full by Versa. The technician will perform multiple NDT procedures, interpret/document NDT results, and maintain NDT equipment. Come join our family!
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- State carded: Ultrasonic Level II
- Other Level II NDE Technician Certifications a plus, but not required
- Perform B-scan on various equipment and piping components
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as Level II UT
- Has good computer aptitude with proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- 3-5 years’ experience in the petrochemical industry
- Has experience and/or knowledge of NDE techniques and processes
- Strong work ethic
- Willing to work overtime when needed
- Has experience in conducting performance evaluations
- Is able to embrace and uphold Versa’s commitment to safety and its procedures
- Is able to pass Versa drug testing requirements
- Must possess a TWIC card
- Great organizational skills
- Great Problem solving skills and great interpersonal skills
- Understands diversity and inclusiveness within a workforce
- Leadership traits expected of position
- Valid Driver’s license
Please send the above listed items in an email to Mike.Ciulla@versaintegrity.com
Versa offers an excellent total compensation opportunity package, plus competitive benefits that consist of medical, dental, vision, life, & STD/LTD insurance, bonus program, a 401(k) program with company match, paid vacation, paid holidays, EAP and more. Versa is a Drug Free Workplace. The Company's pre-employment screening process includes but is not limited to social security verification, criminal background check, and drug test. MAY be required to pass DOT physical, MVR, and/or credit history based on essential functions of position. Versa Integrity Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran’s status.
Requisition number: ORL - 002
To apply for this job:
- Click the button below to download and complete the Versa Integrity Group Application. Note: The application is a PDF form. You must fill out the fields and "save as".
- Please reference this requisition number, along with the title of this position in the subject line of your email.
- Email the completed application and a copy of your resume to Mike.Ciulla@versaintegrity.com.