Title: Marketing Coordinator
Reports To: Corporate HR
Location: Houston & Remote Locations
Base Pay: TBD
Employment Type: Full-Time
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt, Hourly Employee
Education: BA Marketing
Experience: At least 1 year
Manages Others: No
Industry: Industrial Service
Required Travel: Yes up to 30% and to LA.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible and accountable for taking the CEO’s vision in promoting Versa’s name and brand across the industry. Will do so by creating and delivering sharp, crisp marketing ideas, plans and activities internally and through website management and literature. Will take concepts and turn those into creative marketing material, manage associated marketing projects, and ensure that company brand, vision and messages are consistent across the company to customers and employees.
• Create, deliver, edit, and optimize marketing materials.
• Ensure that marketing messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies given by CEO.
• Deliver and manage all marketing content via brochures, literature, and online forums such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Email and direct mail, posting of open job vacancies.
• Manage video content via web.
• Coordinate and deliver all email campaigns.
• Mass-mail materials as needed.
• Create brochures, data sheet and service line literature.
• Coordinate flow of information and communication and disseminate it according to plan/strategy to CEO.
• Manage a budget and manage expenses associated to that budget.
• Promote products and service lines through public relations initiatives.
• Develop marketing communications campaigns.
• Create thought leadership materials with leaders in Versa.
• Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals.
• Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and customer references/testimonials.
• Research media coverage and industry trends.
• Develop fresh story ideas to promote Versa.
• Conduct extensive media outreach.
• Improve communication efficiencies within Versa by ensuring that entire company has most current branding and logos (ppts., etc.).
• Create and distribute customer surveys.
• Tradeshow coordination and setups.
• Content marketing through branding.
• Ensure brand protection
CAPABILTIES AND BEHAVIORS:
• Has a passion for journalism and loves to write.
• Ability to create clear, clean communication—done in a way that customers and employees understand what the company is about as well as what it does across each service line.
• Excellent communication skills and can sit down with leaders in company to take their ideas and turn them into a publishable, concise product.
• Must be technologically savvy and ahead of the curve with all social media platforms and have the “I get it and got it” attitude.
• Ability to edit video to produce messages, branding and content via web.
• Must have an outgoing personality that is able to communicate and work well with diverse group of people.
• Ability to understand what drives good messaging and branding, drawing in an audience to “boost” and contribute to the company’s marketing goals.
• Self-motivated and confident in making sound business decisions, independent and highly reliable.
• Organized and goal oriented.
• Stays on top of plans, dues dates and is highly reliable in meeting targets and deadlines.
• Must have a knack and drive for using and understanding marketing analytics, numbers, and measurement.
• Ability to constantly think outside the box.
• Ability to look at what’s currently being promoted in the marketing space against competitors and take the greatest content marketing examples in the industry and bring that creativity and unique thinking to the table for Versa.
• Must have the “get stuff done” attitude.
• Serious about using creativity as a catalyst to promote and bring continued success to the Versa brand.
• Creative at problem solving.
• Open, flexible, team-oriented and has a positive attitude.
• Ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels, within and outside the company.
• Ability to effectively communicate in oral and written form.
• Ability and willingness to travel and work weekends, attend tradeshows and promote branding.
KNOWLEDGABLE & SKILLED IN:
• Proven skilled ability in editing, formatting and publishing web and marketing material with the end results taking original source material and making it stand out, speak to the readers and is clear and concise.
• Considerable knowledge of marketing techniques.
• Knowledge of effective project management methods and techniques.
• Knowledge of current business trends and terminology.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe and Publisher.
• Strong working knowledge of application software and graphic software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Google Analytics, Content Management Programs and Email and Marketing Software (i.e. Constant Contact).
• Successful with outlining, managing and performing in multi-tasking environment.
• Works creatively with limited resources.
• Skilled in developing and analyzing measurement tools to evaluate the effectiveness of the marketing program.
• Skilled in graphic design and layout of printed material.
• Skilled in operating a computer and various software packages.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field.
• Strong background in print media marketing techniques to community based programs.
• Experience in developing a marketing campaign aimed at a large metropolitan area and/or small communities.
• Proven experience in project management, graphic design work and needs assessment.
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail.
Versa offers an excellent total compensation opportunity package, plus competitive benefits that consist of medical, dental, vision, life, & STD/LTD insurance, bonus program, a 401(k) program with company match, paid vacation, paid holidays, EAP and more. Versa is a Drug Free Workplace. The Company's pre-employment screening process includes but is not limited to social security verification, criminal background check, and drug test. MAY be required to pass DOT physical, MVR, and/or credit history based on essential functions of position. Versa Integrity Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran’s status.
Requisition number: 004/095
To apply for this job:
- Click the button below to download and complete the Versa Integrity Group Application. Note: The application is a PDF form. You must fill out the fields and "save as".
- Please reference this requisition number, along with the title of this position in the subject line of your email.
- Email the completed application and a copy of your resume to Eileen.Grigus@versaintegrity.com.