NACE Level II or III Coating Inspectors
Title: NACE Level II or III Coatings Inspector
Reports To: Lafayette Office- Coatings Division
Location: Lafayette, LA
Base Pay: Competitive pay for the right candidate
Employment Type: Full-Time
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt, Hourly Employee
Education: High School/GED
Experience: see below
Industry: Industrial Service
Required Travel: N/A
Versa Integrity Group, Inc. is a full-service asset integrity management company that services the entire Gulf Coast and beyond. Our Coatings Inspection Division is an entire project management operation that services onshore and offshore projects in and around the Gulf of Mexico. This same Coatings Division is seeking ONLY a NACE Level I, II, or III certified inspector with experience in coatings inspections. All others need not apply.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and certified NACE professional to join the growing Versa family. Additionally, this position is for a full-time employee, not a contracted employee. Start your career today, with Versa Integrity Group, Inc!
Desired Skills and Experience
- Current NACE Level 2 or 3 Certified Coating Inspector required, OCAT Technician is a plus
- Have a valid TWIC Card and Driver’s License
- Safe Gulf Trained
- Current METS Water Survival is a plus
- Familiar with NACE, SSPC and ASTM Standards
- Current Driver’s License
- Daily Inspection of work site and equipment
- Ensure contractor is following Client’s Coating Specification
- Taking and recording of ambient conditions
- Able to read and understand the Clients Coating Specification
- Observe, document, and report hourly status of contractor
- Track daily cost of project and clients reporting
- Ensure job is running in a safe and cost-effective manner
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite (Word, PPT, Excel, etc.)
- Great communication skills to give daily updates to client and Management Team
- Attend weekly phone conferences
- Able to work at heights
- Respectful of others and outgoing personality
Versa offers an excellent total compensation opportunity package, plus competitive benefits that consist of medical, dental, vision, life, & STD/LTD insurance, bonus program, a 401(k) program with company match, paid vacation, paid holidays, EAP and more. Versa is a Drug Free Workplace. The Company's pre-employment screening process includes but is not limited to social security verification, criminal background check, and drug test. MAY be required to pass DOT physical, MVR, and/or credit history based on essential functions of position. Versa Integrity Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran’s status.
To apply for this job:
- Click the button below to download and complete the Versa Integrity Group Application. Note: The application is a PDF form. You must fill out the fields and "save as".
- Email the completed application and a copy of your resume to email@example.com.