Rope Access Level III
Title: Rope Access Level III
Reports To: Sulphur Division
Location: Sulphur, Louisiana
Base Pay: Competitive pay for the right candidate
Employment Type: Full-Time
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt, Hourly Employee
Education: High School/GED
Experience: 2 years or more
Industry: Industrial Service
Required Travel: N/A
Versa Integrity Group, Inc. is searching for the right candidate to fill a Rope Access Level III position that will report to our Sulphur Ropes office. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, professional, and have a positive attitude. This Level III will report directly to the site supervisor at WLC (local chemical facility) and will follow the rules and regulations of Versa Integrity Group, as well as those of our client. The candidate will be required to have a personal vehicle to report to the Sulphur Ropes office.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a great Level III Ropes Specialist to join our growing team and become part of the unified solution.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- State carded:
- Level III IRATA or SPRAT certification
- Level II UTT
- Level II PT
- Level II MT
- Industrial refineries and chemical plants experience
- Has good computer aptitude with proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- At least 500 hours of on-the-job-training
- Has experience and/or knowledge of NDE techniques and processes
- Strong work ethic
- Willing to work overtime when needed
- Able to embrace and uphold Versa’s commitment to safety and its procedures
- Able to pass Versa drug testing requirements
- Must possess a TWIC card
- Great organizational skills
- Great Problem solving skills and great interpersonal skills
- Understands diversity and inclusiveness within a workforce
- Leadership traits expected of position
- Valid Driver’s license
Versa offers an excellent total compensation opportunity package, plus competitive benefits that consist of medical, dental, vision, life, & STD/LTD insurance, bonus program, a 401(k) program with company match, paid vacation, paid holidays, EAP and more. Versa is a Drug Free Workplace. The Company's pre-employment screening process includes but is not limited to social security verification, criminal background check, and drug test. MAY be required to pass DOT physical, MVR, and/or credit history based on essential functions of position. Versa Integrity Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran’s status.
Requisition number: SUL-004
To apply for this job:
- Click the button below to download and complete the Versa Integrity Group Application. Note: The application is a PDF form. You must fill out the fields and "save as".
- Please reference this requisition number, along with the title of this position in the subject line of your email.
- Email the completed application and a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.