Rope Access Technicians
Title: Rope Access Technicians
Reports To: New Orleans Division
Location: Gretna, Louisiana
Base Pay: Competitive pay for the right candidate
Employment Type: Full-Time
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt, Hourly Employee
Education: High School/GED
Experience: plant experience required
Industry: Industrial Service
Required Travel: N/A
Versa Integrity Group, Inc. is searching for several candidates to fill our Rope Access technician positions at a facility in the New Orleans area. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, professional, and have a positive attitude. These team members will report directly to the site supervisor at the facility and will follow the rules and regulations of Versa Integrity Group, as well as those of our client. These team members will become a part of a nested crew at this facility and will be responsible for conducting inspections using a variety of NDT methods. Additionally, these team members could be required to perform light maintenance work.
This is a wonderful opportunity for great Rope Access technicians to join our growing team and become part of the unified solution.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- State carded:
- Level I, II, or III IRATA or SPRAT certification
- Industrial refineries and chemical plants experience
- Has good computer aptitude with proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Has experience and/or knowledge of NDT techniques and processes listed above
- Strong work ethic
- Willing to work overtime when needed
- Able to embrace and uphold Versa’s commitment to safety and its procedures
- Able to pass Versa drug testing requirements (DISA hair and oral drug testing)
- Must possess a TWIC card
- Great organizational skills
- Great Problem-solving skills and great interpersonal skills
- Understands diversity and inclusiveness within a workforce
- Valid Driver’s license
Versa offers an excellent total compensation opportunity package, plus competitive benefits that consist of medical, dental, vision, life, & STD/LTD insurance, bonus program, a 401(k) program with company match, paid vacation, paid holidays, EAP and more. Versa is a Drug Free Workplace. The Company's pre-employment screening process includes but is not limited to social security verification, criminal background check, and drug test. MAY be required to pass DOT physical, MVR, and/or credit history based on essential functions of position. Versa Integrity Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran’s status.
Requisition number: GRE-004
To apply for this job:
- Click the button below to download and complete the Versa Integrity Group Application. Note: The application is a PDF form. You must fill out the fields and "save as".
- Please reference this requisition number, along with the title of this position in the subject line of your email.
- Email the completed application and a copy of your resume to email@example.com.