RT Level II Technicians
Title: RT Level II Technicians
Reports To: Sulphur & Beaumont Operations Management
Location: Sulphur, LA & Beaumont, TX
Base Pay: Competitive pay for the right candidate
Employment Type: Full-Time
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt, Hourly Employee
Education: High School/GED
Experience: see below
Industry: Industrial Service
Required Travel: N/A
Versa Integrity Group, Inc. has several immediate and permanent openings for RT Level II technicians on projects in the Beaumont and Lake Charles area. Experienced Technicians with Level II RT, UT-L, MT, and PT certifications preferred. Industrial Radiography Certification Carded and/or Trainee Status Carded with the state of Louisiana desired for the positions. The candidates will need to be qualified RT Level II and able to produce high-quality radiography in weld quality. Must be able to process film and interpret the film as per ASME Section VIII and B31.3 codes.
This is a great opportunity for any RT Level II technicians to come join our family and grow with us as we expand to meet our client’s needs. Additional training will be provided as needed, paid in full by Versa. The technician may perform multiple NDT procedures, interpret/document NDT results, and maintain NDT equipment. See below for further desired requirements (must be able to provide evidence of certifications, training, etc.):
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- State carded: LVII RT with MT, PT, UT certifications
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as Level II RT
- Has good computer aptitude with proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- 3-5 years’ experience in the petrochemical industry preferred
- Ability to work overtime (OT) when required
- Has experience and/or knowledge of NDT techniques and processes
- Strong work ethic, reliable, and dependable
- Able to embrace and uphold Versa’s commitment to safety and its procedures
- Able to pass Versa drug testing requirements (DISA hair follicle testing)
- Must possess a TWIC card
- Hold safety council basic safety certification
- Can pass background check
- Great organizational skills
- Great problem-solving skills and great interpersonal skills
- Understands diversity and inclusiveness within a workforce
- Valid Driver’s license
Versa offers an excellent total compensation opportunity package, plus competitive benefits that consist of medical, dental, vision, life, & STD/LTD insurance, bonus program, a 401(k) program with company match, paid vacation, paid holidays, EAP and more. Versa is a Drug Free Workplace. The Company's pre-employment screening process includes but is not limited to social security verification, criminal background check, and drug test. MAY be required to pass DOT physical, MVR, and/or credit history based on essential functions of position. Versa Integrity Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran’s status.
Requisition number: SUL-005
To apply for this job:
- Click the button below to download and complete the Versa Integrity Group Application. Note: The application is a PDF form. You must fill out the fields and "save as".
- Please reference this requisition number, along with the title of this position in the subject line of your email.
- Email the completed application and a copy of your resume to Steven.firstname.lastname@example.org.