Site Supervisor for Motiva / Shell Chemical Norco Complex
Title: Site Supervisor Motiva/Shell Chemical Norco Complex
Reports To: Gretna, Louisiana
Location: Shell Norco
Base Pay: TBD
Employment Type: Full-Time
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt, Hourly Employee
Education: High School
Experience: see below
Manages Others: yes
Industry: Industrial Service
Required Travel: TBD
The Site Operations Manager at Motiva/Shell Chemical Norco Complex is responsible for all of Versa’s operations, supervision, safety, and environmental compliance at the complex. As needed, Versa management and the corporate safety director assist the site supervisor in their duties.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Has good computer aptitude with proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- 3-5 years’ experience in the petrochemical industry
- Has experience and/or knowledge of NDE techniques and processes
- Strong work ethic
- Has 3-5 years’ experience with supervising or managing people
- Able to work 9-80 schedule
- Willing to work overtime when needed
- Has experience in conducting performance evaluations
- Is able to embrace and uphold Versa’s commitment to safety and its procedures
- Is able to pass Versa drug testing requirements
- Must possess a TWIC card
- Great organizational skills
- Great Problem solving skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Understands diversity and inclusiveness within a workforce
- Leadership traits expected of position
Versa offers an excellent total compensation opportunity package, plus competitive benefits that consist of medical, dental, vision, life, & STD/LTD insurance, bonus program, a 401(k) program with company match, paid vacation, paid holidays, EAP and more. Versa is a Drug Free Workplace. The Company's pre-employment screening process includes but is not limited to social security verification, criminal background check, and drug test. MAY be required to pass DOT physical, MVR, and/or credit history based on essential functions of position. Versa Integrity Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran’s status.
Requisition number: GRE-003
To apply for this job:
- Click the button below to download and complete the Versa Integrity Group Application. Note: The application is a PDF form. You must fill out the fields and "save as".
- Please reference this requisition number, along with the title of this position in the subject line of your email.
- Email the completed application and a copy of your resume to email@example.com.