Storage Tank Inspector / NDE Technician
Versa Integrity Group, Inc. is looking for the ideal candidate for a storage tank inspector/NDE technician for immediate hire in and around the Gretna/New Orleans area. This NDE technician should have experience with inspection of storage tanks, and willing to grow towards an API-653 certification, if the indvidual does not already possess one.
Please have the following ready for review and submittal with resume/application:
- Copy of TWIC card front and back
- Copy of Basic Safety Council Card
Other requirements specific to this position:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Level II Technician UT-L, PT, MT, (RT if possible)
- OJT experience with Storage Tank Inspection
- Vacuum testing
- Helium testing
- Settlement and surveys
- Cathodic protection
- Evaluating corrosion and coatings
- MFE Floor scan
Up-to-date resume and required documentation can be sent directly to Mike.Ciulla@VersaIntegrity.com. Please also download and complete the Versa application, available below, and include it in your email.
Versa Integrity Group, Inc. has excellent benefits for full time employees such as Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Programs, 401k, short and long temporary disability, uniforms, vacation/holiday pay and more!
Requisition number: GRE-002
To apply for this job:
- Click the button below to download and complete the Versa Integrity Group Application. Note: The application is a PDF form. You must fill out the fields and "save as".
- Please reference this requisition number, along with the title of this position in the subject line of your email.
- Email the completed application and a copy of your resume to email@example.com.