UTSW (Shearwave) Technician
Title: UTSW (Shearwave) Technician
Reports To: Versa Advanced Services Division
Location: Houston, Texas
Base Pay: Premium for right candidate
Employment Type: Full-Time
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt, Hourly Employee
Education: High School or GED
Experience: see below
Industry: Industrial Service
Required Travel: N/A
Versa Integrity Group is searching for a UTSW (Shearwave) technician for immediate hire. The right candidate should include their documented class time and OJT, as well as any and all certifications to be considered for employment. Our advanced department is growing by leaps and bounds and we want you to join us! Below is a listing of other desired skills and experience that we request from candidates. The Chevron AWS D1.1 Certifications are non-negotiable, and will be required for this position. We look forward to bringing you on to the unified solution.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must possess valid Chevron AWS D1.1 Certifications
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Has good computer aptitude with proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Reliable transportation
- 3-5 years’ experience in the petrochemical industry preferred
- Has experience and/or knowledge of other NDE techniques and processes
- Strong work ethic
- Willing to work overtime when needed
- Can embrace and uphold Versa’s commitment to safety and its procedures
- Can pass Versa drug testing requirements
- Must possess a TWIC card
- Great organizational skills
- Great problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Understands diversity and inclusiveness within a workforce
- Valid Driver’s license
Versa offers an excellent total compensation opportunity package, plus competitive benefits that consist of medical, dental, vision, life, & STD/LTD insurance, bonus program, a 401(k) program with company match, paid vacation, paid holidays, EAP and more. Versa is a Drug Free Workplace. The Company's pre-employment screening process includes but is not limited to social security verification, criminal background check, and drug test. MAY be required to pass DOT physical, MVR, and/or credit history based on essential functions of position. Versa Integrity Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran’s status.
Requisition number: HOU-006
To apply for this job:
- Click the button below to download and complete the Versa Integrity Group Application. Note: The application is a PDF form. You must fill out the fields and "save as".
- Please reference this requisition number, along with the title of this position in the subject line of your email.
- Email the completed application and a copy of your resume to Chad.Ivy@versaintegrity.com.