What is Asset Reliability Management?
A plan of action designed to manage a facility’s assets is vital. Having a documented equipment maintenance and inspection plan is essential for any facility hoping to save money, improve reliability, and most importantly, be proactive.
Advantages & Benefits of Versa Asset Reliability Management
Our custom developed equipment strategies enable you to make educated decisions on how and when to effectively manage specific assets.
Our teams can evaluate an asset, determine the type and extent of analysis, perform the necessary assessments, and provide the supporting documentation for implementing an equipment strategy. We can help you develop either a short term or long term path that will fit your needs, timetable and budgets.
What is Gap Analysis - Benchmarking?
Sometimes where you are, is not where you want to be. A gap analysis is a strategic planning tool to help you understand where you are, where you want to be, and how you’re going to get there.
Our process of Gap Analysis / Benchmarking is simple and straight forward:
- Step 1: Identify where you are right now based on metrics or attributes.
- Step 2: Identify where you’d like to be over a specific time frame.
- Step 3: Identify the gap between where you are and where you want to be
- Step 4: Determine how the gap should be filled using our 5 “M’s”.
- Manpower: The people resources you need.
- Methods: The processes you need.
- Metrics: The measurements you need.
- Machines: The technology you need.
- Minutes: The time you need.
Advantages & Benefits of Versa Gap Analysis - Benchmarking
By performing a gap analysis, we can help your facility find these gaps and determine what needs to be done to get you where you want to be. A thorough analysis can help an organization save money and improve production.