Our team is comprised of certified and experienced personnel from a variety of technical disciplines. These disciplines include cathodic protection, coating applications, inspection, corrosion assessment, project management, and consulting.
From this well of experience and knowledge, we are able to provide service for a vast array of industries. We have successfully applied our technology and expertise to fabrication yards, offshore platforms and rigs, and storage tanks and vessels.
We provide cost estimates, bid packages, specification preparations and review, pre-job and production meetings with contractors, daily inspection and work progress reports, daily cost tracking, daily safety meeting reports, and job safety analysis.
Project Management and Consulting
Our project managers are highly trained, hands-on inspectors rather than merely coordinators. As such, they have the knowledge to fully understand the complete scope of your project and direct it from initiation to completion. They are among the most experienced in their field. They lend their extensive expertise to direct, support, and coordinate all aspects of clients’ coating projects, large or small. Our project managers follow a proven system that entails the responsibilities below:
- Develop schedules, execution specifications, subcontractor strategies, budgets, and QA/QC requirements
- Define roles, authority, and relationships between all interacting companies
- Establish a communication plan for the client
- Manage contractor performance, quality, and document data control
- Measure verifiable progress, cost controls, and scope changes
- Identify potential problems and consult on alternative approaches
- Monitor performance against project forecasts
- Document and track final costs on all aspects of the project and its final configuration
- Ensure all clients’ expectations are fully met
Versa Integrity provides unparalleled inspection services to our clients. We believe that inspection services are an integral factor in successful project management. There are three things you can count on from our inspectors:
Our inspection personnel come with the appropriate credentials necessary to verify compliance with customer specifications, including NACE certifications. This guarantees the highest level of performance by contractors in any coating environment.
Our inspectors have worked on many different types of offshore structures in the Gulf of Mexico. When it comes to platforms on the shelf, deepwater platforms, or even coating yards using the entire spectrum of coating applications surface preparation methods, we can apply our knowledge to get the job done.
Perhaps most important of all, our inspectors maintain a communication link with clients to ensure the exchange of information that is so critical to the successful completion of the project.
CW Technical was formed in 2000 and acquired by Versa Integrity Group, Inc. in 2015. We provide specialized independent consulting, project management, and inspection in the offshore industry. We also offer a web-based coating program to help clients address their corrosion issues. Our offce is located in Broussard, Louisiana. We are strategically located to effectively support your project needs, whether onshore or offshore Gulf of Mexico.
Our many satisified customers in the marine and petroleum industry can attest to our professionalism. To maintain the highest quality reputation, we continually insist our personnel perform at the highest standards while working hand-in-hand with the General Contractors and clients. Versa Integrity’s sound philosophy, combined with a professional approach is the foundation for our many years of success.
Versa Integrity is proud of the work CW Technical has done. It stands as a testament to the type of care and attention we will generate for your project. As industry leaders, our Project Managers and Inspectors have a record of success. As Versa Integrity, we will continue to provide customers with services of the highest quality and the greatest possible value.
Deepwater Offshore Inspections and Project Management:
- BP Petroleum, Anadarko Petroleum, TOTAL E&P USA, Stone Energy, LLOG Exploration, Deep Gulf Energy
Continental Shelf Offshore Inspections and Project Management:
- Energy XXI, Marlin Energy, Nexen Petroleum, TOTAL E&P USA, LLOG Exploration, Stone Energy, Arena Offshore
Onshore Fabrication Yards Inspections:
- Chart Resources, OMEGA, QCP, 4 D Corrosion Control, Performance Energy Services, Blast Tech, Marine Well Containment Corporation (MWCC)
Corrosion Surveys Offshore Structures:
- Energy XXI, LLOG, BP Petroleum, TOTAL, Marlin Energy, Nexen Petroleum, Arena Offshore, Stone Energy