Versa Inspection Technicians are trained and certified to SNT-TC-1A standards. The key to our rope access efficiency is the multi-tasking ability of our teams. NDT technicians can be paired with insulators allowing the crew to both open the insulation and take the readings.
Versa Rope Access Services
- UT – Digital Thickness and Shear Wave, PA, AUT, Guided Wave (MsS)
- MT, PT, ACFM, PMI
- Radiography - Conventional Film, Computed Radiography, Digital
- Visual Inspection - VT, API 510, 570, 653
- Bridge Inspection – FHWA-NHI Safety Inspection of In-Service Bridges
- Wind Energy - Blade Inspection, Root Crack External / Internal
Rope Access crews can also be used to position equipment. We place sensors for Acoustic Emission surveys as well as a variety of other services.
Inspection reports can be generated on site or back at the office. If needed, we can use video feeds for immediate information. We have AutoCAD capabilities for complicated surveys.